Running a non-profit organization that provides a continuum of services to an eight county region across North Texas requires the kindness of individuals and organizations working hard to support us in ways other than with cash. Below is a list of items, big and small, that AOC currently cannot afford to purchase without careful budget considerations.
Since our clients are our number one priority, purchasing many of these items takes a backseat to the yearly operations of our programs. If you see an item below you would like purchase and donate to AOC but would like more information, please contact our Director of Development at 817.916.5210.
- 1 new storage server
- 12 New Desktop Computers
- Telephone System Processor
- Zoning Air Conditioner System
- Storage Unit (Preferable Climate Controlled)
- Painting Interior (Multi-Day, Multi-Person Commitment)
- Patio Conversion Labor (Multi-Person Commitments)
- Dental Supplies (Gloves, Masks, Etc.)
- 1 Mobile HIV Testing Van for Prevention and Outreach Department
- Good Condition, Comfortable Home Furniture for Mental Health Department
- Gift Cards to Office Depot, Sears, Home Depot, Pier 1 Imports